Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Review: New Cake Stand

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know that all of you are just about CODED out, but here is another review for you if you are looking for good deals.

    I just received the new purple cake stand which I would not have bought but for the CODE. I saw it on the website and thought it might be nice to have. Its gorgeous and well worth the price is you use the code. I didn't realize that the little thingies that dangle from around the stand are orange and pink flowers. Very cute. And an item we will definitely use whenever we make cupcakes for school. Presentation is everything!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the review! The coconut party has the plain white one, too. I was thinking of getting one of these for our family birthday parties, it's so much easier than a huge cake!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks for the review. I love cake stands and cupcakes are so much easier for parties than a huge cake. any idea how many standard size cupcakes wil fit on the stand?

    Lara

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I baked 24 cupcakes from a cake mix and the cake plate fit all but four or five of them.

    For those of you who have the white cake plate from the Coconut Birthday Kit, it is very similar (in shape and dimension). The big difference is that you don't have to decorate this one because of the cute little hanging flower trinkets. With Coconut's cake plate you have to tape on the paper grass around the plate. The only possible drawback about this new cake plate is that it is totally girl and will not be a popular item for your sons' parties. So its not too versatile in that regard.

    But its a keeper! Highly recommend: A.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •